Wow, I'm back. I know, I'm surprised myself. I guess reading other blogs has made me want to put more thoughts down to remember for posterity.
But now, what do I talk about? I do love this online calendar by Famundo. It's amazing. I have every single thing that any of our family is doing on it through at least 2010. I just type it in and every family member has their own color. Dates, times; yes, I really do love it. If it's not in Famundo, it's not really scheduled in our life.
I told Jeff tonight that Famundo had the "babies" (Barred Rock chickens - aka Domino and Pepper) 6 month birthday scheduled on February 1st. He asked me if I'd scheduled his half birthday too. I said that he's not supposed to begin laying eggs at 6 months so no, it's not.
Yes, Famundo. I wish they they offered stock - or at least a finder's fee for the number of people I've told in the last 2 weeks.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment